What's new

Canon AE-1

keybq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
702
Reaction score
0
Location
Purdue University
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon AE-1

Lookin to go get about $100, comes with a 50mm f/2.8. Got a molded case, also have a 135 F/2.8 (this lens needs work) I also have most if not all the paper work from this camera. I can get some pics later if you would like them.
 
I would like you to post some pictures :) please
 
That looks like the Sakar 135 I have. I can fix that lens. I'm not interested in the setup I have an AE-1 and both lenses already, but if you want to hold off on selling I might be willing to get that lens put back together provided you have all the parts and barings if you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom