What's new

Canon AF lenses for sale

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
6,251
Reaction score
34
Location
Lala Land
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Due to space issues, Malachite and I are cleaning off the shelves and selling a few cameras. We've decided to list them here so members can have first crack at them before putting them on eBay next week.

Canon Rebel 2000 with Mack 3 year warranty. I bought this camera as a back up body but it has never had a single roll of film put through it so it is virtually new. Comes with remote (electronic cable release) for time exposures - Canon RS60-E3, Canon 35-70mm f3.5-4.5, Canon 100-300 f4.5-5.6 and a green Sigma camera bag. Make offer.

IMG_6746.jpg
 
I checked eBay and they are going for about $300 with lenses if you want a starting point. :D
 
Note - I'd rather it go for a bit less to someone here at TPF and know that it'll get put to good use than to deal put it on eBay. This is a great kit for a student! :D
 
THORHAMMER said:
how much for the 35-70?

$30 plus shipping or you can pick it up since you're in So Cal. :D
 
Body and remote are sold but the lenses are still available at bargain prices. :D
 
*ponders*

If only the exchange rate wasn't so crappy i'd be taking the 100-300mm as a 'stop-gap' until I can afford some L Glass. :???:

AUD$1 = US 75c :P
 
you said you had a lens for $50 plus shipping. what would shipping cost To dallas texas ...zip 75052? I'm interested.
 
It weighs nearly 1.5lbs without packaging. Probably close to 2lbs with a box and packing materials. Shipping would be from zip 90670 - feel free to look for the cheapest. USPS priority is generally a good bet and is quick.

It is an older Canon brand lens.
 
well, I'm using (starting with) a rebel xs which is like a mid-late 90's model before the 2000 rebel. It sounds like a deal, but I need to check on shipping, and how can I pay and junk. still in good condition i take it?
 
the shipping costs approx 7.50 (not including the box and junk, so i'm figuring around $10 (us priority) and i can swing that. Let me know how you want to finalize this thing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom