Canon AF lenses for sale

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Due to space issues, Malachite and I are cleaning off the shelves and selling a few cameras. We've decided to list them here so members can have first crack at them before putting them on eBay next week.

Canon Rebel 2000 with Mack 3 year warranty. I bought this camera as a back up body but it has never had a single roll of film put through it so it is virtually new. Comes with remote (electronic cable release) for time exposures - Canon RS60-E3, Canon 35-70mm f3.5-4.5, Canon 100-300 f4.5-5.6 and a green Sigma camera bag. Make offer.

IMG_6746.jpg

Note - I'd rather it go for a bit less to someone here at TPF and know that it'll get put to good use than to deal put it on eBay. This is a great kit for a student! :D

*ponders*

If only the exchange rate wasn't so crappy i'd be taking the 100-300mm as a 'stop-gap' until I can afford some L Glass. :???:

AUD$1 = US 75c :p

you said you had a lens for $50 plus shipping. what would shipping cost To dallas texas ...zip 75052? I'm interested.

It weighs nearly 1.5lbs without packaging. Probably close to 2lbs with a box and packing materials. Shipping would be from zip 90670 - feel free to look for the cheapest. USPS priority is generally a good bet and is quick.

It is an older Canon brand lens.

well, I'm using (starting with) a rebel xs which is like a mid-late 90's model before the 2000 rebel. It sounds like a deal, but I need to check on shipping, and how can I pay and junk. still in good condition i take it?

the shipping costs approx 7.50 (not including the box and junk, so i'm figuring around $10 (us priority) and i can swing that. Let me know how you want to finalize this thing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back