What's new

Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 lens USM

Ngoface

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings TPF!
I'm here hoping to sell my lens.
Hoping to purchase a 17-85mm lens.
I'd be more than happy to trade this lens along with cash for a 17-85mm.
Lens has been used roughly 10 times, with no more than 200 clicks.
There are no flaws on the lens whatsoever.
I'm looking for $200 Or Best Offer on these lens.
I accept Paypal + 4% (preffered, it's safer)
I'm located in the United States, California, San Jose to be exact.
Please feel free to email me at tumbleweed42o@yahoo.com

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3768.jpg
IMG_3767.jpg


For anymore questions please feel free to email!
*I know that I only haven't posted much here on the forum, but I have about 100+ feedback on other forums that I have frequently browsed.
 
No one is interested? Price is negotiable!
 
Accepting trades for other lenses!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom