should I get it?
^^^^ Don't listen to him! (TJ K) The 50mm 1.4 has been compared to being almost as good of quality (image wise) as the 1.2 for 1/4 the price. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens Review
It's actually on my wish list. I'd say go for it, I haven't heard anything bad about it.
No, I took it as sarcasm!^^^^ Don't listen to him! (TJ K) The 50mm 1.4 has been compared to being almost as good of quality (image wise) as the 1.2 for 1/4 the price. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens Review
It's actually on my wish list. I'd say go for it, I haven't heard anything bad about it.
I guess haven't heard of sarcasm c'mon man
I love it in this forum when people ask and don't even mention what body they are strapping this mug onto??? How can I begin to give advice???should I get it?
