What's new

Canon EF 50mm F1.8 I (original version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EF 50mm F1.8 I (original version with metal mount and distance scale)

$100

$20 shipping & handling in North America

Payment via paypal
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
Come on people...this is the original Nifty Fifty. Well, maybe there were other lenses to go by that nickname...but this is the original Canon EF 50mm F1.8 lens.

While all your friends are shooting with the new plastic 50mm F1.8 II, you can be much cooler and hipper if you're shooting with this beauty. It's got a metal lens mount...it's got a distance scale. You don't even need to shoot with it, to look cool.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
50mm sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom