What's new

Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II lens - $1500

Dragginp

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I am done using it for my businesses product shots so I am ready to sell it.
For those of you interested this lens was only used for approximately 1500 shots.
These were all indoor and they were all professionally done.
The lens has no damage at all.
I have all accessories it came with and I got this straight from Amazon last November.
The date code is UV0607, I guess they had it sitting for awhile.

Onto the pictures:
74461674.png

41269148.png

83087135.png

cam1t.png

camx.png

Also, here is my invoice showing I actually bought the lens.
38679586.png



The payment for this will be done through Amazon Payments. I don't deal with paypal do please do not ask.
Payments.amazon.com - It's just as safe as paypal and it has no fees.
If your in the Orlando, FL area we can always meet up around Kissimmee if you please.

Thank you for looking at my ad.
Have a nice day.



Edit:

Forgot front element shot.
retake,

64642877.png
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone, I am done using it for my businesses product shots so I am ready to sell it.
For those of you interested this lens was only used for approximately 1500 shots.
These were all indoor and they were all professionally done.
The lens has no damage at all.
I have all accessories it came with and I got this straight from Amazon last November.
The date code is UV0607, I guess they had it sitting for awhile.

Onto the pictures:
74461674.png

41269148.png

83087135.png

cam1t.png

camx.png

Also, here is my invoice showing I actually bought the lens.
38679586.png



The payment for this will be done through Amazon Payments. I don't deal with paypal do please do not ask.
Payments.amazon.com - It's just as safe as paypal and it has no fees.
If your in the Orlando, FL area we can always meet up around Kissimmee if you please.

Thank you for looking at my ad.
Ha

No front element shots??
 
Thought the photos I had covered the fact that it was intact and not scratched.

Edit: Oh my God, haha.
Completely forgot to include it.
 
It takes a bit longer to sell pro-quality, expensive gear. Hang in there. That's an incredible piece of kit. Should I be a Canon shooter, I would be envious.

Mark
 
Thanks a lot, I just got a private message from someone. Hope I can close it!
 
Remember guys, no paypal. I only deal with Amazon Payments.
No fees, better customer service, and way easier for me and my taxes.
 
I wish this was local... I don't have enough funds to make an online transaction.Good luck this is such a steal!
 
Well, two deals once again fell through.
Please no messing around, I get you on email and all of the sudden you stop responding to me.

Amazon Payments is not that hard to understand.
Price lowered to 1400 dollars.

dragginpure@gmail.com
 
I have to raise the question. You told me that you bought the lens from Amazon on 11/03/2011, but the actual lens date code is UV0607 which is manufactured in June 2007.

Per Amazon, they always keep and sale their stock up to date.
 
totally wish I had the money for this, I would LOVE IT. Who cares if it is a little older. If he posted a picture of the invoice I would trust it. Amazon easily could have had it on their shelves for some time. THink of the amount of stock they carry.
 
The date of the lens has no bearing on the quality. It's the same lens, they just had it a bit longer I guess.
I have provided an invoice in the OP.
 
Buyer may have dropped out once again. Seriously getting annoying. Why is it my fault if I haven't sold anything online before?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom