What's new

Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II lens - $1500

Sir, do not go there.
You were the one with that suggestions.
I can post it here.
I wanted to deal directly through amazon payments.
 
Dragginp said:
We can deal through paypal if that makes someone happy.
I'm not here to scam anyone despite what ever one thinks.

I have provided an invoice for God's sake.
Anyways, not that it matters, I'm just a member with 10 posts.

Yeah, snarkiness and sarcasm are great tactics when you're trying sell a specialty, luxury item. Great idea.
 
Dragginp said:
We can deal through paypal if that makes someone happy.
I'm not here to scam anyone despite what ever one thinks.

I have provided an invoice for God's sake.
Anyways, not that it matters, I'm just a member with 10 posts.

Yeah, snarkiness and sarcasm are great tactics when you're trying sell a specialty, luxury item. Great idea.

A price-point does not justify me changing my personae. Thanks though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom