What's new

Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II lens - $1500

If you want to sell, I suggest you have more leeway on PayPal. Most buyers can send you a gift payment (no fees) or add 3% for PayPal fees. Good luck.
 
The only way I would use paypal is they use the gift or payment owed option as I ran into a similar situation a while back and they filed a unauthorized claim.
 
Dragginp said:
The only way I would use paypal is they use the gift or payment owed option as I ran into a similar situation a while back and they filed a unauthorized claim.

People can do that anytime they use a credit card by any means.

Exactly. I would accept it, but keep receipts, emails, etc. incase something does arrise.
 
That's why I'm more comfortable with Amazon, none of that happens as amazon covers the cost.
 
Last edited:
Lens is 1300 for 24 hours.
This thing must be cursed of something.
 
I started dealing with dragginpure through emails and he was going to sell me the lens for $850... Wow how kind of him to give this mother of six children such an amazing deal!!! NOT... please research his email and orlandophotorep@live.com this email he gave me to pay with. They are mentioned in many scams if you google it. Also other forums. Just wanted to give my fellow forum members a warning. Almost got scammed today - Canon Digital Photography Forums
 
Its a shame! As if it's not hard enough to trust people. Just have to be careful! I know there are a lot of good trustworthy people out there and on this forum... but I'm sticking with the forum members that have posted more than just to sell something!
 
We can deal through paypal if that makes someone happy.
I'm not here to scam anyone despite what ever one thinks.

I have provided an invoice for God's sake.
Anyways, not that it matters, I'm just a member with 10 posts.
 
I almost get burn when he kept emails asking me to send him $1000 first. Then $400 once my Amazon account been verified.

So that when I was raising the questions and arlaming myself. Requested him to give me the feedback and phone number, but he refused it. And I walk away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom