What's new

Canon EFS 55-250mm IS with hood, box, manual, and filters

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
89
Location
Shelbyville, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a like new 55-250mm up for sale, I am getting rid of my 70-200F4 and need cash to make up the difference for the 2.8. So this one really needs to go. I have the lens, a new Targus CP and a Sunpak UV filter that I will throw in. It has a lens hood included. It comes with the original box and manual as well. It has seen very LIMITED use, I used it a very short time and I bet it has seen less than 300 shots. I will post up pictures sometime in the afternoon (7/1).



SOLD! GONE! TRADED OFF!


Edit - Ebay name is lindsey777
s.gif
( 201
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) 100% feedback
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom