What's new

Canon EOS 1D Mk I

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Live: HVN Work: SFO-JFK-LHR-HKG
I am shifting all my bodies to the lighter 5D style bodies so am selling my workhorse Canon EOS 1D Mk I body.

My EOS 1D Mk I body has seen significant use, has paint loss, but functions perfectly. The body, while having a high shutter count had the shutter replaced roughly 1,500 frames ago before being set aside as a spare/remote body.

This EOS 1D has the OEM eye piece, all port covers, comes with two 3rd party higher-capacity batteries (with Canon OEM battery end-caps swapped on) and a Canon OEM battery charger.


The body has been checked at the time it got a new shutter and is in perfect working condition.

You can give this Canon 1D Mk I (the last DSLR with full 1/500 flash sync) a good home for $600 + $20 ConUS shipping.

Drop me an e-mail at fish@flyingwithfish.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom