canon eos 60d

silvi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I have a little issue with my canon 60D. I'm shooting some interior pics for a kitchen catalogue and they all came out not perfectly sharp. I sent one sample pic to the Canon technical support but they keep saying that the pic is perfectly sharp. Is there anybody out there who wouldn't mind giving a look at my pic and tell me his-her opinion?
I checked every possible setting on the camera and everything seems fine. On my part I really can't find anything that I could have done wrong. I also used 2 different lenses with the same soft focus result which makes me think it's not the lenses either.

I think everyone will be asking what settings you are using.

F-stop, shutter speed, iso, ect...

Even if its on Auto, you should check to see what settings it picked for you.

$forbruce.jpgHere is the pic I sent to Canon.

Setting

Manual
f13 0.4
iso 800
lens ef-s 18-135
focal length 18 mm

Thanks

Looks sharp in my opinion..

Hi Morganza, that's what my friends keep saying...I had a Canon 7d which was stolen. I couldn't afford to buy a new one so I went for the 60d...I'm thinking that maybe my eyes were just used to the better image quality of the 7d :) thanks for your reply.

Have it printed. Is it maybe your monitor that is causing the problem? What was the lens you were using before your 7D setup was stolen?

If you shot in raw it will be a bit softer as the jpg algorithm sharpens the image. Add a slight sharpness in photoshop camera raw and you should be good to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back