Blackmagic
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Seattle
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, i am new to this forum. But while i am getting to know everyone i thought might as well try and sell my camera.
I am selling my Canon 7D with the Battery grip and two authentic canon batteries(Charger included as well of course.)
I am selling it because i have bought a canon EOS 1D Mark III and no longer need the 7d. The 7D is in amazing condition. Barely any usage marks. The only blemish on the body is AROUND (not on) the LCD screen is from glue from the previous owner gluing an LCD screen protector on. I have attempted to get as much of the glue off. Although other than that the camera is in tip top shape. i take incredible care of my camera gear (Almost OCD about it). I am the 2nd owner. I do not know the actuations on the shutter but it still feels as it did day one that i got it, not to mention when i first bought the camera i had some one take a look at it to make sure everything was okay.
I live in Seattle WA, I am asking $900 + shipping. I would rather deal with people by phone or text. so please call me at 206-397-6873 OR Email me at Meretrixxx@gmail.com and tell me that you are from this forum or i will think you are a scammer from craigslist.
Here is a link to my Craigslist post it includes photos. (the cash only was for locals.)
Canon 7d + grip great condition
Thank you guys and have a wonderful day.
I am selling my Canon 7D with the Battery grip and two authentic canon batteries(Charger included as well of course.)
I am selling it because i have bought a canon EOS 1D Mark III and no longer need the 7d. The 7D is in amazing condition. Barely any usage marks. The only blemish on the body is AROUND (not on) the LCD screen is from glue from the previous owner gluing an LCD screen protector on. I have attempted to get as much of the glue off. Although other than that the camera is in tip top shape. i take incredible care of my camera gear (Almost OCD about it). I am the 2nd owner. I do not know the actuations on the shutter but it still feels as it did day one that i got it, not to mention when i first bought the camera i had some one take a look at it to make sure everything was okay.
I live in Seattle WA, I am asking $900 + shipping. I would rather deal with people by phone or text. so please call me at 206-397-6873 OR Email me at Meretrixxx@gmail.com and tell me that you are from this forum or i will think you are a scammer from craigslist.
Here is a link to my Craigslist post it includes photos. (the cash only was for locals.)
Canon 7d + grip great condition
Thank you guys and have a wonderful day.
Last edited: