What's new

Canon G11 Remote Trigger?

scz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am using a Canon Powershot G11 to take photos of products. I need to get at them from odd angles and very close up. I am finding even when I can use a tripod I am still shaking the camera more than preferred while I press down on the shutter button. Is there any remote triggers that work with the G11? Does anyone know of a good quality, but not expensive remote trigger? I don't need it to work for long distance, I don't even need it to be a remote - if it was just a clicker that was attached to the camera, but allowed me to click without shaking the camera that would be fine. Any thoughts? Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom