What's new

Canon or Nikon?

Whatever you buy, don't get it from best buy. D90 refurb direct from Nikon.

Are there issues with Best Buy?
Not if you do your homework and don't mind paying a couple bucks more to have it right now.

The minute you find yourself wanting to ask somebody some kind of technical question though, leave the store as fast as you can. Go home and ask here or google it. Those people don't know **** about the stuff they sell.
 
We use a few French words which the French no longer use apparently. The circumflex is a bit harder to come up with on our keyboards though..we occasionally might use drole without the little hat.

That it is, to an extent ungettable yet carries within it a certain, cultural resonance...makes it drôle as ****!
Since when do english people use "drôle"? That's a new one...I didn't even know it was a "well known french word" LOL
 
Whatever you buy, don't get it from best buy. D90 refurb direct from Nikon.

Are there issues with Best Buy?
Not if you do your homework and don't mind paying a couple bucks more to have it right now.

The minute you find yourself wanting to ask somebody some kind of technical question though, leave the store as fast as you can. Go home and ask here or google it. Those people don't know **** about the stuff they sell.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I went in for a test drive on the D5100 and only thing bestbuy associate can tell me is that "well, it just came out."...A'ight
 
Please tell me they haven't stopped making the D90! I was hoping to buy one in December for Christmas.

Has anyone else heard that the D90 has already been discontinued?
 
I also agree that at this level, you're not looking at one being better then the other, just go with what feels best! :)
 
Please tell me they haven't stopped making the D90! I was hoping to buy one in December for Christmas.

Has anyone else heard that the D90 has already been discontinued?

I read that somewhere on the web.Have not been able to confirm it though. It still shows up in the Nikon Digital Product Guide for spring 2011 so it's probably still being produced.
 
Please tell me they haven't stopped making the D90! I was hoping to buy one in December for Christmas.

Has anyone else heard that the D90 has already been discontinued?

I read that somewhere on the web.Have not been able to confirm it though. It still shows up in the Nikon Digital Product Guide for spring 2011 so it's probably still being produced.

Thanks! I just can't swing the D7000 yet in the family budget.
 
D90 in my opinion. Ever since the D7000 came out a made the used prices of the D90 what they are now it has become the best bang for the buck body out there. Couple that with a Tamron 17-50 and a Nikon 80-200 and you have a very capable set up for not a lot of money.

Truer words are rarely spoken
 
I ordered the Canon 60D today with the 28-135mm and 55-250mm from B&H. It should arrive by the end of the week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom