What's new

Canon or Nikon?

Got the camera today. Free shipping and next day service. What a deal. Thanks for all the help.
 
It was next day, because their warehouse is right next door to where you are. :lmao:
 
As for specifics I don't really know the real differences. But the best idea I would think is to get your hands on them see which you like best. As well as take a look at the pictures each takes to see what kind of pics they take. For instance I noticed Canons take really vibrant pictures, and Nikon seems to be a more natural coloring. Some people like the rich color of the Canon's, but me personally it is a key factor as to why I bought the Nikon. GL with your purchase, either way you should definitely go D90 or other brand equivelant. As long as you do the research and find what you really want out of the camera, you won't be disappointed.


Edit: didn't read the last page, saw you got the canon. Hope you enjoy it ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom