Canon Pixma iP6000D

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this bad boy...bought it yesterday at Best Buy but unfortunately they said they can't keep them in stock, so it's supposed to arrive at my house 3-5 days from yesterday. Anyway I read around the net and checked for reviews and this one seemed to suit me best, especially for the price. I was wondering if anyone here at TPF owned one and what you all thought of it. I can't hardly stand waiting for it. Also if anyone has suggestions on the best photo paper to use. I was told that Kodak papers don't work well with Canon printers, but didn't know how true that was. Since it's a Canon printer, is Canon paper the best??? Thanks in advance for the help!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! UPS made a visit to my place today carrying a special package with my wonderful new printer inside!!! I'm gonna run the ink down in one night I think :lol: I've printed some of my Cambodia pics on it and they are amazing!!! The colors are perfect, it honestly looks like an expensive lab did it!!! The printer cost me 150 bucks b/c I had reward zone points from Best Buy, but if anyone is looking for an inexpensive photo printer (170 typically at Best Buy cheaper on internet) I would suggest this one!!!
Makes me think of the McDonalds theme song..."I'm lovin it!!!"

Most reactions

Back