Now that the R5 and R6 have been officially announced, are any folks here planninig to upgrade to either of these cameras? If so, what are you shooting now and do you plan to sell your current and buy the R5 or R6 (which one) or are you keeping your current body? I'm asking this specifically for anyone considering either of these new cameras. I just recently bought a 5D IV and also have a 6D and a 7DII. In the marketing videos and on paper, these both sound like fabulous cameras, but I plan to wait until there are some real world reviews (by objective reviewers, not Canon ambassadors) before deciding what to do.