D dcphotog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2011 #1 does anyone know if this is compatible w/ the T3? Anyone have any experience w/ this remote? Pros/cons? Thanks
does anyone know if this is compatible w/ the T3? Anyone have any experience w/ this remote? Pros/cons? Thanks
marmots No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 818 Reaction score 35 Location wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2011 #2 try this
D dcphotog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yeh, thanks.... I've seen that it's compatible w/ the T3i, but not the T3, and I've seen some different compatibility listings. Plus, I was hoping to get feedback on it from users here, rather than the reviews on some of those sites.
yeh, thanks.... I've seen that it's compatible w/ the T3i, but not the T3, and I've seen some different compatibility listings. Plus, I was hoping to get feedback on it from users here, rather than the reviews on some of those sites.
marmots No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 818 Reaction score 35 Location wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2011 #4 try this bhphotovideo.com said: [TABLE="class: specTable"] [TR="bgcolor: transparent"] [TD="class: specTopic, bgcolor: transparent"]Remote Control[/TD] [TD="class: specDetail, bgcolor: transparent"]RS-60E3 (Optional)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Click to expand... i the t3 isn't compatible with any wireless triggers that remote is wired
try this bhphotovideo.com said: [TABLE="class: specTable"] [TR="bgcolor: transparent"] [TD="class: specTopic, bgcolor: transparent"]Remote Control[/TD] [TD="class: specDetail, bgcolor: transparent"]RS-60E3 (Optional)[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Click to expand... i the t3 isn't compatible with any wireless triggers that remote is wired