What's new

Canon Rebel XSI bundle

RiseXagainst42

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Canon Rebel XSI camera bundle. I am including the :
Canon Rebel XSI camera body,
18-55mm Canon EF-S Lens,
55-250 Canon EF-S Lens,
RPS Auto-focus Flash unit,
2 UV protectors,
1 Circular Polarizer,
2 Batteries with Charger,
Padded Canon Bag.
All items are in very good to Excellent condition. The glass is scratch
free and very clear, I am asking $750.00 or BEST OFFER. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time to check it out please give
me a call to the number below or e-mail . Thanks

717.991.3882( quickest )
Riseagainstus818@verizon.net



photo.jpg
 
Last edited:
TTT for the night, Make me some offers
 
ttt - Price Reduced 750.00 OBO
 
TTT - Make me an offer and its yours!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom