What's new

Canon stuff

MWG

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
13
Location
Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I have a couple things im thinking about selling off since I recently upgraded from a t1i to a 5d mark ii. I have 2 tamron zooms, one being the 28-75 f 2.8 and the other is a 70-200 f 2.8. I honestly loved both these lenses on my t1i, and the quality is still great for being 3rd party lenses. The only reason im trying to sell these is I have decided to go the prime route with this camera body. I'm trying to get $250 for the 28-75, and $450 for the 70-200. I think these prices are extremely reasonable, but I will entertain offers. I also have a 580 ex ii speedlight that i will trade for a 430 ex ii, sounds like its too good to be true but my 5d mark ii has compatibility issues when using my pocketwizards so someone could get a great deal.
 
Those are great prices! I would get the 28-75 if it had IS :( good luck selling, though!

-ken Turner
 
Where in Louisiana are you located? I travel to Shreveport every now and then and would be very interested in both. I don't check this site very often so email me at lawrence.burns@hotmail.com if you're anywhere near Shreveport.
 
Hey guys, I have a couple things im thinking about selling off since I recently upgraded from a t1i to a 5d mark ii. I have 2 tamron zooms, one being the 28-75 f 2.8 and the other is a 70-200 f 2.8. I honestly loved both these lenses on my t1i, and the quality is still great for being 3rd party lenses. The only reason im trying to sell these is I have decided to go the prime route with this camera body. I'm trying to get $250 for the 28-75, and $450 for the 70-200. I think these prices are extremely reasonable, but I will entertain offers. I also have a 580 ex ii speedlight that i will trade for a 430 ex ii, sounds like its too good to be true but my 5d mark ii has compatibility issues when using my pocketwizards so someone could get a great deal.
I'm interested in the 70-200mm 2.8 send pics to j.frye1331@gmail.com can pay immediately if can be delivered to me by Wednesday am (willing to pay all reasonable shipping costs) thanks!
 
If you are still interested in swapping flashes I have a 420 EX that I'd like to trade. I'd be willing to sweeten the deal with a few bucks if you are interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom