Canon T2i bought... now what?

This is like the best forum ever... I bought Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Book's 1 and 2. Ok books but more or less give you ways to spend more money. Any more suggestions...?

You could take an online class or you could read some books practice practice practice and practice some more and its like you took the class minus being force to take pictures of things you have no interest in and you didnt have to pay to sit in a room with a bunch of smelly college kids... just saying before you get ahead of your self get the camera in your hands use it then go from there.

This is like the best forum ever... I bought Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Book's 1 and 2. Ok books but more or less give you ways to spend more money. Any more suggestions...?

:shock:

I meant to add the reason it's the best forum ever...

I shoot in the RAW so I PP on everything:sexywink:

]
Why would you want to spend money on classes for that?

We all learn differently;)

I just started shooting landscapes and i found trial and error (with C&C from here) to be a good learning method if your not willing to spend money on classes (which i will be doing next semester) Also for landscape having a tripod helps if your going to be sunset/night shots. Having a photo editor like photoshop is very helpful too.

Goodluck and all the best.
Keep us updated with photos.

I meant to add the reason it's the best forum ever...

I shoot in the RAW so I PP on everything:sexywink:

I am sooooooooooo honored :blushing:

wait till your camera show up, and take alot of practice shots....

As far as equipment, a tripod is next especially for shooting at night. Also a UV Lens filter (HOYA multi-coated) is what I suggest. One for each lens. Then when you get a handle on the camera, try an off camera flash. This is a good starting "kit". Good luck!

Most reactions

Back