What's new

Canon T2i Kit

Canon1DsMkIV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Quebec, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comes with everything that it came with from the store plus Canon 70-300IS USM lens. Only around 2000 shutter actuations. Glass and sensors are mint. Yours for $650 CDN shipped obo.
 
Comes with everything that it came with from the store plus Canon 70-300IS USM lens. Only around 2000 shutter actuations. Glass and sensors are mint. Yours for $650 CDN shipped obo.

doest include the camera as well?
 
Comes with everything that it came with from the store plus Canon 70-300IS USM lens. Only around 2000 shutter actuations. Glass and sensors are mint. Yours for $650 CDN shipped obo.

doest include the camera as well?

he want's a certified cheque or EMT NO PAY PAL .. lol . HE may be a BAD PAL. Please be careful.

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION. PLEASE..Please . Don't get cheated or fooled for few Dollars.
 
Last edited:
I said that I don't like Paypal because I personally don't really have any need for paypal $... But just for you I made a paypal account.
 
He shipped the camera to his own home. He is fraud. i have filed a complaint with Pay pal .big fraud
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom