What's new

Canon T2i with 55-250mm, 32GB SD and Receipt

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
29
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Camera Brand - Canon
Model - T2i
Condition - 99%

Lens Brand - Canon
Lens Focal Length - 55-250mm
Condition - 99%
comes with both lens caps

Warranty - Yes - Canon standard MFG warranty

Will be sold with the following:

Camera
Lens
Canon Battery
Pro Master 32GB class 10 SD card
Canon Neck Strap
data transfer cable
Original Box and Manuals
Both Lens Caps
Pro Master UV Filter
Original Receipt

Reason for Selling - upgrading

This camera was bought May of this year (less than 6/mo old) and is in excellent condition. The receipt is included to show when I bought it.

Selling everything for $525 shipped + paypal fees.

$securedownload.webp$securedownload-8.webp$securedownload-10.webp$securedownload-12.webp$securedownload-4.webp$securedownload-1.webp$securedownload-2.webp$securedownload-5.webp
 

Attachments

  • $securedownload-9.webp
    $securedownload-9.webp
    302.2 KB · Views: 178
  • $securedownload-6.webp
    $securedownload-6.webp
    383.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
No body is going to buy this for that price. It's way to high
 
Price is way to high, you may wanna drop by 200-250
 
bump, idk why this baby pic is here cant delete it lol
 

Attachments

  • $image-727718253.webp
    $image-727718253.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Hey guys, local buyer backed out, final price is $525 shipping included
 
I agree your price is too high considering I got mine for $375, new last week.
 
I agree your price is too high considering I got mine for $375, new last week.

I would love to see the reciept of your T2i with a class 10 32gb card and 55-250 lens for $375
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom