Canon Vs. Nikon?

As for build quality, I'd have to let the pros fight it out about the pro cameras. But for mid range cameras, I'd take the Nikons any day.

Not kidding!

Frankly, every time this particular conversation comes up it is about as useful as a turd in a punchbowl.:delete:

I've seen someone drop a D3 from 10 feet high and have it work, and also pour milk, chocolate milk, oats and a nice container of water all over it to wash it off... then do a quick wipe down and go take pics.

A D3 is definately tough, though if it is tougher than anything else out there, I cannot tell you. No one with a new top of the line Canon has shown the insanity level required to duplicate this test. :confused: :lmao:

Matter of fact, those videos of the D3 being molested are on youtube!

I've seen someone drop a D3 from 10 feet high and have it work, and also pour milk, chocolate milk, oats and a nice container of water all over it to wash it off... then do a quick wipe down and go take pics.

A D3 is definately tough, though if it is tougher than anything else out there, I cannot tell you. No one with a new top of the line Canon has shown the insanity level required to duplicate this test. :confused: :lmao:

Matter of fact, those videos of the D3 being molested are on youtube!

I saw that too!!!! It was insane!!!!

I shoot Canon. However, I'd really like to try Nikon to see how it feels. I've never really had a chance to.

Also, if you're a gamer, Windows tends to win. Can someone tell me why games aren't developed for Macs as much?

Game companies are small, and Macs are still a comparatively small market segment, so it is difficult for them to make the resources available for a Mac port. Nowadays its becoming easier since Apple changed the underlying architecture of the Mac.

Yup, then Knoica Minolta is going to come out of retirement and pown you all, then it will be Minolta VS Kodak :lmao:
I wish... if they were to realase such a good camera as the 7D back then.. damn... it would be 14Mpixels CMOS stabilized, good noise control at ISO 1600 and acceptable shots at 3200... and would be around 1000€...
But well, people said that the reason for the ridiculous low price of the 7D compared to its performances were due to Minolta knowing they will sell their DSLR division...

Just bought a new Canon 40D 28-135mm kit...looking forward to it!

I am of course a noobie here. From what I've seen are the SLR's from both companies pretty much equal. Equally awesome.

From the compact camera's though, especially the more cheap-ish ones, I think Canon is a bit better.

Don't ban me please, lol.

Most reactions

Back