Canon vs nikon

djacobox372 said:
I tend to agree; however, youre leaving out investment cost. Pro lenses depreciate very slowly, whereas camera bodies prices fall fast. Think of it this way, when released the d200 and the 70-200mm 2.8 vr cost the same, but now the lens is still worth $1300, whereas the d200 is only $400--the further u go back the more extreme the difference.

So? Is this an investment or a tool? If you're looking for a smart buy from an investment perspective, photography is not the place to be spending money.

Cameras are tools and technology based ones to boot. They will depreciate with time and use, but this does not change anything I said.

Thank you so much for all the info! It has help me a lot! I've decided to go with the canon T2i.
Does anyone know what type of adaptor I would need to be able to use old 80's Minolta lens on a canon T2i?

Thank you so much for all the info! It has help me a lot! I've decided to go with the canon T2i.
Does anyone know what type of adaptor I would need to be able to use old 80's Minolta lens on a canon T2i?

Buy a sony.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back