Canon Zoom Lens EF 28-300mm 1:3.5 - 5.6

Tanja19

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon Zoom Lens EF 28-300mm 1:3.5 - 5.6 for sale in the UK, Hampshire. Will not ship abroad. Is being sold due to no longer being used. Bag included, but for some reason the photo wont upload, can send photo of the bag.
Please ask any questions you may have.

price £1.200 postage included, but would prefer pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 262
Tanja
I was about to purchase a mint one within two hours, does your one come with the original box, manual, hood, caps and case etc and are the optics very clean and body without scratches fungus free? When did you buy it new and what is the serial number please?

Tanja
I was about to purchase a mint one within two hours, does your one come with the original box, manual, hood, caps and case etc and are the optics very clean and body without scratches fungus free? When did you buy it new and what is the serial number please?

Hi BigBobby

There is no original box or manuel with the lens. I inherited the lens from my Dad a year ago and have only used it once. It is original hood and cap. The case is a Canon, and I'll be happy to send you a pic via email. There is no fungus or scratches, but the top optic needs a clean.
My Dad bought it a few years back, I believe it was in 2012-13. I believe the serial number is UB0912.
You are very welcome to coma and have a look, if that is possible for you.

Tanja

Hi BigBobby

There is no original box or manuel with the lens. I inherited the lens from my Dad a year ago and have only used it once. It is original hood and cap. The case is a Canon, and I'll be happy to send you a pic via email. There is no fungus or scratches, but the top optic needs a clean.
My Dad bought it a few years back, I believe it was in 2012-13. I believe the serial number is UB0912.

Dear Tanja
Thank you for responding.
I had to make a decision and did not receive your reply in time, so unfortunately I went ahead and ordered the other one.

Tanja

Hi BigBobby

Dear Tanja
Thank you for responding.
I had to make a decision and did not receive your reply in time, so unfortunately I went ahead and ordered the other one.

Hi BigBobby
No worries, thank you for letting me know.

Still For Sale, will be put on other pages today.

Still For Sale

Most reactions

New Topics

Back