Canons big reveal

hmmm is right, not a lot to go on on by the statement on that page. Maybe its ground breaking new lens caps..

Something to try and compete with the d810 would be my guess.

The verbiage is cringe worthy!

It's like they scoured the pretentious copywriting for dummies book.

I blame Apple for making a new piece of consumer electronics seem like a out of body experience.

I thought maybe something to do with the new 5DMk4 since it has rumored to be announced late this year early next. But they did just release the 7DMK2 so probably a bit to close to each other for that.

I blame Apple for making a new piece of consumer electronics seem like a out of body experience.

OMG--Canon has hired a copywriting team that is fluent in Hipsterese!!!

I dunno...maybe it's a new mirrorless system that uses EF and EF-S lenses? Like a Sony A7-series copy? That is my guess.

It could be a new copier. Or canon might be entering the shipbuilding business.

Is there any reason to suppose that this'd is even about a camera, let alone a DSLR?

I don't have the foggiest clue but its fun to imagine what amazing things we wont be getting.

a new set of cooking ware

The fact that this was advertised in the NYT makes me leery of it being camera related. At least not high end camera related.

Give me a nudge when "it" is revealed.

OMG--Canon has hired a copywriting team that is fluent in Hipsterese!!!

I dunno...maybe it's a new mirrorless system that uses EF and EF-S lenses? Like a Sony A7-series copy? That is my guess.

Maybe they hired the DF guy? Although I don't know what is better than "pure photography". Maybe "orgasmic bliss photography"?

Nah it's a new flagship model.

Most reactions

Back