Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2259303764_173a7762b5_b.jpg

Cropped.

2258505129_e9804c949e_b.jpg

Uncropped.

Help? :(

I agree, both of them have too much wasted space. I understand what you are going for, but there is just tooooo much empty space. :)

Honestly, take the wide one, and crop it a little beyond the top of the antenna. You will have a wide pano look to it and I think it will be awesome!

The victim of only fixed lens.

If you do have zoom lens the outcome would be pleasant photo to look at, and no need cropping, agree?

by fixed lens do you mean a P&S camera? if so, how would you know he has used one...just curious

Pure guesing. The way the picture was composed as though he could not get any closer. Other posters comments were it is to much waste of space. So I assume it was a fixed lens in a location where he could not get any closer. It came accross me that situation where my zoom was not long enough to create good composition.

Of course unless - if that is the composition he had in mind before he pressed the shutter button, than we are all wrong.

Pure guesing. The way the picture was composed as though he could not get any closer. Other posters comments were it is to much waste of space. So I assume it was a fixed lens in a location where he could not get any closer. It came accross me that situation where my zoom was not long enough to create good composition.

Of course unless - if that is the composition he had in mind before he pressed the shutter button, than we are all wrong.

You're right and wrong.

It's not a fixed lens, it's an 18-55mm but it was zoomed all the way out to 55mm and I couldn't get any closer for the angle/composition I wanted.

It's great cropped. Lends some nice detail, yet for some of the purposes for which I shoot (like backgrounds for presentations, etc), this would work well... though the wide look stands well on its own, too.

that building has some nice architectural lines, i would get closer to it next time if poss

Most reactions

Back