What's new

Can't Let PixelRabbit and Mishele have ALL the Fun!

Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,726
Reaction score
5,468
Location
The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've had the supplies laid out since Christmas, but didn't have time to shoot. Then I got sidetracked with my birds, especially the bald eagle...THEN Pixel went and posted some oil & water photos that were better than anything I could've done anyway (which came as no surprise to me!), and Mish joined in...so I decided to just keep stalking birds. :lol:

But the last few days, it's been wicked cold for these parts, plus I've been so busy at work that I leave before it's light out and get home after dark--kinda makes bird stalking a bit harder.
Last night, I finally felt a little indoor inspiration hit, so I started playing.

I present: Oil and Water (Plus) Reflective Series. ;)

(Warning: This thread may be kinda pic heavy!)

I'll start with these and add some more in a bit:

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.



C&C, general comments, interesting banter will help me get through another winter weekend and edge me closer to surviving until spring. :D
 
Joinin the party?!!! That last one is just yummy!! Fun stuff! I see a trip to the dollar store this weekend!
 
Last edited:
really great Sharon..I thoughly enjoy these. ER
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Joinin the part?!!! That last one is just yummy!! Fun stuff! I see a trip to the dollar store this weekend!

Well, I'm so late to the party that everyone's gone home, which is okay, because I can't dance...but yeah, other than that, I'm joinin' in! :lmao:

Thanks--the last one is my favorite of all of them and the original inspiration. Speaking of Dollar Tree, that last one was a Dollar Tree stocking stuff that broke--"normal" people would have tossed it in the trash--but then photographers ain't normal people. :lol:

really great Sharon..I thoughly enjoy these. ER
Thanks; I appreciate the comment and I'm glad you like them!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
....those are awesome!!!...really like 4 & 6.How do you do that??

Thanks! #4 was just your typical oil and water with my "secret weapon" background choice. #6? Broken Dollar Tree item, same background but with some little floating LED lights added to the mix.
 
Wow, man! This is just like the Sixties!
1.gif
Cool!
 
Great stuff! I'm going to have to give this a try sometime. I really liked 5 and 6 the most out
 
#5 and #6... far out! You did good!
 
Very nice .... you will make hem green with envy ....like the last one the best. Maybe start an oil and water thread.... or psychedelic salad dressing
 
Love them all.
 
Nice work...Very cool looking!! :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Thanks, all!! Glad you like them!

Great stuff! I'm going to have to give this a try sometime. I really liked 5 and 6 the most out

Those two are the "PLUS" part of the Oil and Water (PLUS)--#5 still has water and the reflective background, but something besides oil IN the water. The last one ditches the water and oil entirely. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom