Can't log in

droberts3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My user name is DRoberts...I have had this account for almost two years with the same password, as of about 5 days ago I have not been able to log in. The original email address I registered with is no longer valid. I created a new account "droberts2" and was not able to log in with it.
Is there anyway my password to my original account could be reset and my email be changed to [email protected] from your end?
Thank you.

The same thing happened to me an hour ago with this account. It wouldn't accept my password and it eventually locked me out of more attempts. I logged in just now and it worked fine. :confused:

There appears to be a login problem with the site - last time I saw an admin (a few days ago) they were aware of this problem, but were not sure as to the source of the problem. It appears for most people to clear itself at some point - that point though appears to be very random.

Been having the same problem for well over a week now. I can log in at work or on my wife's laptop, but still cannot log on from my computer. I PM'ed a mod, and was told that they are aware of the issue........

:waiting:

Having the same issue at work but at home I can login....Only difference between the machines is the IP address and the OS. At work I use Vista at home I use XP pro SP3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back