Can't resist a reflective-surface selfie!

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Bus selfie
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

This one was the end of a roll and it got cut off. When I scanned it, I had to include a bit of the ragged edge because the scanner would otherwise misinterpret the data and screw up what the exposure looks like. When I saw how it came out, though, I decided I kinda liked that ragged edge:

Selfie
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Selfie..shmelfie. Be vain on your own time... I wanna see the rest of that corn-binder bus!!!!

You can call in sick tomorrow, right?

Even if I could, it would kinda be hard to fly to Arizona to get another shot for ya :(

Edit: But don't worry - I have a few pictures of old trucks and even an old police car. I'll put together a thread just for you!

Serious question, is that actually a bus body? It looks more like a milk truck front end.

Serious question, is that actually a bus body? It looks more like a milk truck front end.

Wish I could tell you. I'll ask Buzz - I know he has shots of it and he might have wider views than what I took. Plus, he's more likely to have remembered more details about it.

I was promised a proper selfie, I want my money back, right now! :angry:

Well, it's not a selfie but it WAS a reflective surface (fisheye lens) that I couldn't resist ;) This is my gangsta pose, yo :biglaugh:

upload_2015-2-2_23-8-8.jpg

I also can't resist a reflective-surface selfie :)

and this is a nice thread :)

I was promised a proper selfie, I want my money back, right now! :angry:
There are a couple in the old Leaderboard thread, but you have to wade through bunch of garbage to get to the good content.

Most reactions

Back