What's new

Can't stop taking pics of my new toy!

domromer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
23.jpg
 
LOL, what's more fun, taking pictures of it or actually using it? :lol:

Nice shot though!
 
Honestly I don't know. I'm infatuated with the damn thing. Even when there's no film in it I run around the house practicing composition with the square format. I gotta hurry up and get a flatbed scanner so I can start posting some 6x6 slides.
 
Hey, here's mine. They could be brothers! Bought this off Ebay a few years ago. I was so pleased with the crispness of medium format. Haven't played with it for awhile though.

I still do the Twin Lens Reflex dance!!! LOL, you know where you move around in circles tilting your head back and forth trying to figure out how to get the image correctly in the viewfinder!

yashica.jpg
 
Wow yours looks great too. Does it auto advance the shutter? How bright is your viewing screen indoors? Mine is pretty dark sometimes it's hard to see what in the picture. I don't know if this is normal as I don't know anyone else with a tlr.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom