What's new

canyon II

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
x
 
Last edited:
I love these canyon shots of yours abraxas,and this is a great scene you have found,Great shot.Perhaps you could try a lower shooting angle next time.
 
Cool shot of a lovely place. Can I ask if it is a blend?.... as the tops of the trees that reach the sky are very dark compared to the rest of the tree.
 
I love these canyon shots of yours abraxas,and this is a great scene you have found,Great shot.Perhaps you could try a lower shooting angle next time.

Thanks chris. I spent the day meandering down the canyon trying a few different things, but mostly just sight-seeing and scouting out the place. I have two more trips I'd like to make there. One next September/October and again next spring. It's quite a drive and a location that bears returning to.

Very nice.

Thank you.

Cool shot of a lovely place. Can I ask if it is a blend?.... as the tops of the trees that reach the sky are very dark compared to the rest of the tree.

No blend, just some half-asked processing. It'll be a month or so before I can upgrade my cs2 to cs3 to process the raw files from my d300 the way I'd like. Right now I'm fooling with sharpening and dodging/burning for depth. My selections for details, like leaves and treetops just looks so skritchy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom