=Capture a stranger street style=

IMGP7121.jpg

The streets have no favorites.

You know, a sharp focus on this might have actually detracted from the visual and emotional effect. That wide eyed stare she seems to have is kinda scary! And how she's mostly hidden in shadow and foliage is eerie. This is the kind of image that would ordinarily be panned, but yet is superb!

Thank you John. The ''very'' reasons you described are what I love about the photo. It is a rare thing to ''me'' when and an out of focus, underexposed shot works for me. Thanks for noticing, that means allot to me. :)

Hi folks, check out this cool video.
YouTube - WNYC Street Shots: Bruce Gilden
i seen this before, i think from this site. he takes pretty interesting pictures but damn is he rude. it wouldnt be half as bad if he didnt use a flash 8 inches from someones face.

Oh yea, I agree and when you see him rationalize it, it is even funnier. He wants to get into their soul he says...Still, I enjoy the video, but it is something I would never even try.

I use this technique while my assistant picks the pocket of my victim.

:biglaugh:

he produces some awesome pictures, especially with the flash. i bet hes a ***** when it comes to someone who would break his face or camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back