Capture NX-2 help

tom beard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's hard to admit, but I am a total computer dummy. I got Nikon's Capture NX-2 because it's supposed to be user friendly and fairly simple to use (I tried Gimp and was a total disaster). After I installed NX-2, I clicked on the help icon to find out what all the symbols on the tool bar meant and can't even understand the technical language, let alone find an explanation of the tool bar. Can any body suggest a comprehensive book or tutorial on NX-2 that includes a glossary and step by step instructions? Any suggestions other than give up would get me over the hump. Thanks as always, Tom Beard

I looked around youtube since I'm not familiar with that program and there is a few tutorial videos. I don't know if this one is what your looking for or not but it might be worth watching :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: Boy did they see you coming!! NX2 is a great program from the "what it can do" standpoint. From a usability/user-friendly point of view? It's the worst designed product I have ever seen. I'm not aware of any good tutorials. All of my learning has been done by trial and error. If you have specific questions, I'll be glad to try and ehlp you with them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back