What's new

Capture without a caption

I like it, am I'm not sure why. The under-exposureness looks nice with it. :D
 
Thank you Kazooie....Actually it is processed that way

Regards :D
 
I love this. It's mysterious and gently seductive. The colour is splendid, and the orange center could even be a tiny bit brighter. There are two objects that break the blackness and could be removed: one in the bottom edge towards the left, the other in the top edge towards the right. The way the flower appears to have it's own light source is wonderful. It's delicious.
 
I thought I didn't like it however I had to look at it three times, third time was for a while. So it must work.
 
I love this. It's mysterious and gently seductive. The colour is splendid, and the orange center could even be a tiny bit brighter. There are two objects that break the blackness and could be removed: one in the bottom edge towards the left, the other in the top edge towards the right. The way the flower appears to have it's own light source is wonderful. It's delicious.

Thank you Jamie... points noted :D
 
I thought I didn't like it however I had to look at it three times, third time was for a while. So it must work.

Look at it more and love it more..... ;)
Thank you rokvi :D
 
I really like this! Nicely done.
 
Very nice! I agree it could be just a tiny bit brighter.
 
Thank you KenC...you know, darkness is a veil to hide unhappy realities ;)

Regards :D
 
Outstanding Frequency.....must have taken some time to set up that shot?
 
Thank you Diva.... Actually i clicked it within a while ( i did not mean the shutter speed ;) ) ; but took some time to process that way

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom