capturing fog

slow shutter and tripod works pretty good for me. I feel it lets the fog "soak" into the image.

1. the fog makes the photo look kind of washed out
2. good place to take a photo, and i can see the fog in the distance
3. not bad, the placement of the boxcar in relation to your view point doesn't look good.
4. another good one, but the two little things in the bottom left just seem a little distracting
I like number 2 especially, its a great place and time to take a photo. do you edit your photos?

3 is not a box car.. it's a covered bridge... Did you read the words in the first post???

I was hoping to get pictures of the fogginess lol... So the whole point of #1 is to show the fog and show a good photo through the fog. IMO, that photo would be boring if the fog wasn't there, right? lol

Yes, I edit all of my photos. I shoot RAW (finally! yay!) so they need some processing before they are posted anywhere.

well now that I see 3 as a bridge it looks alot better :), funny how our brains do that.

thats true, but it would depend on what is behind the house. maybe its just a preference thing.

there's nothing behind the house lol... It's a farm house... Nothing but open land behind :)

Most reactions

Back