What's new

Car and the city

1-3 are pretty solid. I like the general feel of them. 4 doesn't seem as intriguing to me. 5 is tricky. It's not centered, but the problem is that the parking lines are too centered with the car (obviously nothing you can control...unless it's your car). And the breaks in the wall lines are uneven, within the frame. Otherwise, I like the feel of it
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I did a car shoot for my friend, so I was able to re-position the car...there was no perfect symmetrical part of the wall and the whole parking lot was slightly tilted down so I just went with what I got. I didn't have a tripod with me, only the 10 inch manfrotto pocket, so I jammed it up on one of the supermarket carts and I had a pretty flexible dolly to drive around and test the angles :)
 
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I did a car shoot for my friend, so I was able to re-position the car...there was no perfect symmetrical part of the wall and the whole parking lot was slightly tilted down so I just went with what I got. I didn't have a tripod with me, only the 10 inch manfrotto pocket, so I jammed it up on one of the supermarket carts and I had a pretty flexible dolly to drive around and test the angles :)

I looked at this one again. I would probably have placed the car in front of the parking lines, to block them, and then turned the car sideways (maybe 30-45 deg.). It would eliminate the parking lines and then you could still have the metal wall in the background. Exposure was spot on, just the lines on the ground that throw it out of balance
 
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I did a car shoot for my friend, so I was able to re-position the car...there was no perfect symmetrical part of the wall and the whole parking lot was slightly tilted down so I just went with what I got. I didn't have a tripod with me, only the 10 inch manfrotto pocket, so I jammed it up on one of the supermarket carts and I had a pretty flexible dolly to drive around and test the angles :)

Very resourceful!!!

You seem to have pretty good camera technique. These look "clean" to me.
 
Thanks. I'm planning on making a short film with this movie, something more interesting than mere car video clips with someone's music in the back...I'm currently into "daydreaming" mode figuring things out.


350 by Tomislav Mavrovic, on Flickr
 
Nice shots and nice z dude
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom