What's new

Car HDR

mack1time

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Location
Calgary, Alberta CAN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My 3rd ever HDR

Going for a more realistic look.
Kinda harsh Halos on the left and really enhanced the dirt on the bumper.

Let me know how I did?

Lancer_HDR_by_mack1time.jpg
 
No real reason to use HDR unless you're going for the exaggerated look or to change background appearance (sky, tree's, etc.)
 
Not True.
I could not get the bumper exposed correctly without washing all the top out.
It is very usefull for when you want to correctly expose all elements of a photo.
Sky,shadows etc
 
im impressed with the car and not with the picture..
 
I hate HDR in automotive pictures. (Actually not a fan of HDR at all). It makes car paint look like crap.

And all the elements of this photo are not "correctly exposed" LOL. Your sky is over exposed.
 
Dang,
I didnt mean to start a war
I meant I could not get this many exposures from 1 shot
And If I had wanted I could have done a couple darker exposures for the Sky

To each there own and thanks for the critique
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom