Car Photography...

nice shots, way too much honda for me in one sitting though, definitely nice to see some well done ones

My Toyota Supra...
3.0l Twin Turbo as soon as possible new pics available! :)
Here in Italy there are only 26...

NICE! was this a honda-tech meet in cali?

i own a 92 hatch myself.

a contribution to this thread.
my pic isnt as good tho...
Picture004.jpg

sorry i dont mean to take take ur thread over. just showin some honda love.

NICE! was this a honda-tech meet in cali?

i own a 92 hatch myself.

a contribution to this thread.
my pic isnt as good tho...
Picture004.jpg

sorry i dont mean to take take ur thread over. just showin some honda love.

Yea this was the Big Eibach meet... the Official Honda-tech one that happend this past sunday. but yea its cool bro honda love fasho aha... btw i like that shot that you have above what camera are you using?

Nice, and great choice of cars, I have an '85 Ballade (CRX) Gen 1 and a '97 EK (we get the jap models)

Fantastic shots - of some hell clean cars. And NSX? DAMN

Your exposure is spot on!

car show pix are so boring and usually have horrible backgrounds. race tracks and panning shots and rolling shots which u have some of are where its at. or if the car is parked, at least with a decent background and not car show background

yeah the photos turned out great! especially with the camera you have... rolling shots turned out even better..

but tekzero is right, the only way cars will look great seperately is if they're alone or with some cooler background...

IMG_0758.jpg

car show pix are so boring and usually have horrible backgrounds. race tracks and panning shots and rolling shots which u have some of are where its at. or if the car is parked, at least with a decent background and not car show background

These aren't supposed to arty farty shots, he is covering an event and he has done a great job at doing so. I love my hondas and I find it very interesting to see how people do up their cars on the other side of the world.. :thumbup:

wow itb everywhere eh? another honda fan - congrats alot turned out great - my fave is gotta be the white eg (yea chasis codes) or the NSX - keep it up

ewww a dsm :p

haha jk. just stopped by to give a honda guy some love. i just got my k20 swap sorted out with some kpro naughtyness.

awesome pics

yea... Well thanks alot Guys for the good replys and i agree with one of you someone up above said car pics were boring at car shows but i mean how else can i take the pic i just wanted to share pics for you guys and especially the honda guys out there AHA. but yea its not like its a photo shoot or anything it was a car event and i was asking how you guys think the pictures turned out. but yea Thanks for your opinion. but yea i'll be posting up some other pics again once i get the chance and hopefully it wont be all cars LOL

Would you mind if I shared these over on a local car forum?

yea go ahead bro spread the word... my pictures are already on alot of car forums so go ahead i dont mind at all :]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back