What's new

car pictures. need opinions and ideas

and a new pic of the Soarer.

184790962-L.jpg
 
My personal preference is to take photos at very low height looking up for cars
Yeah, me too. That last one of the Scooby was fantastic. The one if the white Nissan Skyline front was fantastic as well, although I wouldv'e liked to see a bit more of a DOF. Nice work!

btw, where did you find those cars??? Not abandoned, I hope :greenpbl:
 
Yeah, me too. That last one of the Scooby was fantastic. The one if the white Nissan Skyline front was fantastic as well, although I wouldv'e liked to see a bit more of a DOF. Nice work!

btw, where did you find those cars??? Not abandoned, I hope :greenpbl:

thank you :) well, those cars are happened to be in the same team as me :)

wow i want that skyline...

lol... you gotta talk about that to my friend :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom