What's new

Car Show, Part II

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
11,518
Reaction score
4,788
Location
Louisville, Nebraksa - United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love going to car shows. I'd like to have something one day worthy of putting it in a show.

Nicely done on the photos. Always a tough time shooing in these conditions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love going to car shows. I'd like to have something one day worthy of putting it in a show.

Nicely done on the photos. Always a tough time shooing in these conditions.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, fortunately I had a CPL to help a bit with the sunlight... man, it was bright out there today.
 
That man next to the toilets looks so confused! Thats great! :mrgreen:
 
I like everything except the lighting. I don't know if it was possible for you on your side or the car shows side, but the evening light would have been much more pleasing.
 
I like everything except the lighting. I don't know if it was possible for you on your side or the car shows side, but the evening light would have been much more pleasing.

Thanks Hamlet. Sadly no, the show was only open long after the sun came up and closed long before the sun went down, so not much option in the way of lighting.
 
Some great hot rods. Really digging the rat rod (2nd pic) and the 55 Chevy. The "old" town looks cool, too. Where were you at?
 
Some great hot rods. Really digging the rat rod (2nd pic) and the 55 Chevy. The "old" town looks cool, too. Where were you at?
That's my hometown, Louisville Nebraska. It makes a great backdrop for a classic car show, even the model t fords look at home there. Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom