Car Show Pics

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set; a little different than the usual "car at a show" shots. What's #8890?

I believe it was an e30 bmw with weber side-carbs.

show happens annually near me, it's a german councors, so basically only BMW, Porsche, and MB.

I'd say you presented a fine set despite it being the worst place. Thanks for sharing!

I fully agree that car shows are a terrible place to photograph cars. That’s why I usually shoot close up details, like you did. Nice job! I really like number one.

I’ve always wanted to go to a car show and hand out my card, offer to to a “time for print” exchange with the car owners just to get access to some cool cars to photograph in a better setting. I’ve also thought about approaching a local dodge dealer about letting me photograph their new challengers in a local abandoned industrial park, just because I think it would make some amazing photos. I just haven’t had time to pursue any of these ideas yet unfortunately.

I agree to. Far too many people trying to be in the same spot at the same time, backgrounds far too cluttered. They are difficult. I took photos of one that was inside once and it was even worse. I did the same thing you did and tended to just focus on the details.

You did good though ;)

I was trying to get a head on shot of that last benz I posted, but I could never get it alone, so I went with the hood ornament. :p

I am glad I just saw this good set of shots, as tomorrow we have the London to Brighton Mini car run. Close ups do look better.

Most reactions

Back