car?(small rant)

V.Alonso

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so im buying a used car soon splitting it 50/50 with my older bro, its a car for him to use now as a temp because he is rebuilding another car, and in about 3 or 4 months it will be mne to do what i want wih wether it be re sell or fix or w/e

so the delima is that we went to see a 1980 jeep cj5....im in love with this car at the moment, but it does need minor fixing9 tun signals dont work and other little stupid things) but he wants to get a cheap honda or toyota so he dosent have to do any work on it......

i want the jeep to be my project car once he's done using it, it does not need major fixing at the moment, but he refuses.....

so we are kinda ****ed at each other....:confused: and i dont kow what to do...

so rant over

any suggestions would be great! lol

Wait a year, save up and get what you want :)

good idea...lol

just i feel bad too because w/o me he cant afford a car, and he relly needs one more than me

Buy a cheap Honda, Project cars are something that can wait.

I'm waiting till I land a decent paying job before I start my automotive project. :)

We just bought a used Honda so I'm no help to your cause :lol:

Beware of a jeep with electrical problems...my buddy had one...first it was the headlights, then other things started to go wrong...we couldn't track down the problem.

I'd go for a car that is running and working...especially as that seems to be the whole idea here. You can always sell it when your bro gets his fixed.

yea...thanks for the input...i was kinda upset when i wrote it but w/e i think hes gonna buy a car on his own now....i dont think he knows what he wants to do...lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back