Car Talk

Well, if you would show it off more I would not make such mistakes. :D

Well, usually I do not photograph my car that much ;) ... and I am not very good at it either ;) But maybe I'll work on this

my car history..

coolsi.jpg

-my first car. LOVED IT! sold it to get this...

2mr2.jpg

10mr2.jpg

- t-tops plus turbo w/ hks BOV. so much fun to drive but ran into a lot of mechanical issued. fixed it, then sold it...then I bought this...

IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/sirsteezo/red90.jpg[/IMG]
red711.jpg

- my 2nd si...had it for a while. It had j's racing CF intake, k-sport full coilovers, rota group n rims to work equips, skunk2 short shift. Got bored with it and I bought this...

IMG_8383.jpg

- yup its a 1989 bmw 325i (e30). 16hr round trip to the border line of new jersey and new york back to virginia beach. I plan on keeping this for a longggggggggg time. I love bmw's

mods-
h&r race springs w/ bilsteins
k&N air filter
custom 2.5" exhaust w/ magnaflow muffler
euro grill/kidney
iS front lip

enjoy!

Ah nice bimmer.. (I actually don't like the later models) but the late 80s were very nice, lightweight, and tossable (like a sporty car should be).

Since those models... BMW IMO has been heading down hill.

BTW.. I've always liked that generation MR2 in turbo. If one in good condition ever cross my path with a good price.. I'm buying it.. Unfortunately most have been abused and molested.

So here's Lucy....

DSC_0006wr.jpg

She's a '94 Eunos Roadster (same as a Miata but with the steering wheel on the correct side) - originally an S-Special, now not very standard. Small additions of Supercharger and water injection - running around 210BHP - 0-60 tad under 5 seconds.

Nice to see a few others on here!! :mrgreen:

:confused: If I may ask: Why are the headlights louvered?
Just the covers - to let in more cold air - same reason the sidelights have been replaced with vents. More cold air into charger = lower inlet temperature = more HP. More cold air over engine = lower temperatures and no melting of water bottles and stuff. (that has happened!)

here's my baby:

5.jpg

2005 midnight blue metallic GTO. 343 hp, 345 tq :D
my fiance has an 05 mustang GT...family feud :p

i only have a tiny picture of both our cars:
jsig.jpg

mhmmm....a GTO and a Mustang...not a good combination, but nice cars none-the-less

Nice back handed complement, jeswaw.

You must enjoy trashing other people's cars just because they carry a domestic badge on them don't you? It is "car people" like you that make me hate going to shows and meets. I don't like going to Mustang meets because some of them hate imports. I don't like going to Miata meets because some of them hate domestics. I don't like going to Subaru meets because some of the hate anything that isn't a Subaru. (I own one of each and each has a different mission for me.)

Broaden your horizons. Appreciate more than just the cars that come with a VTEC engine. Appreciate the Jetta TDI for being the only affordable diesel car in the US. Appreciate the Mustang for it's longevity and it's power and performance capabilities. Appreciate the minivan for changing the way families get around. Appreciate the F-250 diesel for being able to pull a fully loaded 10,000 gallon fuel truck (combined weight of the fuel and the truck was over 100,000 pounds! We had to do this at work.)

I'm guessing that if someone posted a picture of anything that carried a domestic name plate you would say, "wow, it's shiney but what a crappy car." The GTO was a good car for the time that GM imported it. It had the same principles as the Mustang, cheap, torquey, powerful and fun to drive. Plus, IT'S AN IMPORT!!! That should have appealed to you.

Do everyone here a favor. If you don't like their car, keep it to yourself.

Veronica, nice GTO! But I really like your fiance's wingless GT.

That is a VERY good stable in my book.

Hovis, great looking Miata, dude. Which supercharger did you go with?

Sirsteezo, nice looking E30. Those are becoming increasingly popular for track cars. Lightweight, relatively powerful and easy to work on. Oh, and they are fun cars to drive too.

Alex B, the A3 is an awesome little car. I wish Audi would bring the diesel version to the US. I would probably have one right now if they did.

Most reactions

Back