Car Talk

Hovis, great looking Miata, dude. Which supercharger did you go with?
Thanks!
[pedantic]It's a Eunos, not a Miata[/pedantic] :lol::lol:
Charger is a JRSC, small nose wheel, XS speed water injection, BIPES and AFPR complete the kit. Now just done over 200,000 kms, and still goes like stink!

Similar setup to my MIATA Supercharge 97 M-edition except JRSC + small wet Nitrous shot.

223248_49_full.jpg

Even the same manufacturer signal light louvers:

223248_7_full.jpg

ITsa small world.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/usayit

Thanks!
[pedantic]It's a Eunos, not a Miata[/pedantic] :lol::lol:
Charger is a JRSC, small nose wheel, XS speed water injection, BIPES and AFPR complete the kit. Now just done over 200,000 kms, and still goes like stink!

You say potato, I say potato. That doesn't really translate well to print, does it?

I thought about putting the JRSC on my car, but I get my horsepower jollies from my Mustang for now. The Miata (Eunos) is the autocross car for now.

Usayit, I like yours also. Too bad you guys have black ones, mine is painted in the fastest color ever available on a Miata...Sunburst Yellow. If you notice, my steering wheel is on the correct side, not the right side!! :lol::lmao::lol: Maybe you could still get your fixed under warranty!:mrgreen::wink::thumbup::wink::mrgreen:

THSSCAX03200789-vi.jpg

ITsa small world.
Indeed it is! I wouldn't want to paint it though....

As for the fastest colour - are you sure you've got that right? I thought it was only Viper stripes that added speed to the car - about 20bhp IIRC. And car is well out of warranty so steering wheel will have to stay where it is!

Usayit - as you say, similar set up, though mine is nowhere as clean under the bonnet as yours! Nice job keeping it that shiney!

Battou - who's arguing? :lol:

mine is painted in the fastest color ever available on a Miata...Sunburst Yellow.

Hehehe.. 97 M-Editions are Marina green... Basically British Racing green with gold metal flake with a leather interior. :mrgreen: So I may not be a speedy banana but I'm at least chasing down your tail in style.

"Shiny side up!"

Just thought I'd pop another shot of Lucy up - from a trip ooopp nnooorf, stopped at the Humber bridge....

Lucyatthehumberbridgecopy.jpg

here's my baby:

2005 midnight blue metallic GTO. 343 hp, 345 tq :D
my fiance has an 05 mustang GT...family feud :p

mhmmm....a GTO and a Mustang...not a good combination, but nice cars none-the-less

Nice back handed complement, jeswaw.

You must enjoy trashing other people's cars just because they carry a domestic badge on them don't you? It is "car people" like you that make me hate going to shows and meets.
Do everyone here a favor. If you don't like their car, keep it to yourself.

Toddb pm'd...And he even said it was a family fued...MAN READ!!!! I said nothin to "dis" his cars....So learn to read next time...

VeromicaLFB-nice GTO...

Whats everyone use to detail and wax their cars? Just curious, I like to try out new stuff.

Whats everyone use to detail and wax their cars? Just curious, I like to try out new stuff.
Zymol or Maguairs Gold class - clay bar once or twice a year, Maggies three stage, then a top up of either gold class or Zymol between full sessions..

mhmmm....a GTO and a Mustang...not a good combination, but nice cars none-the-less

that is true :lol:

Veronica, nice GTO! But I really like your fiance's wingless GT.

That is a VERY good stable in my book.

thank you! my car is faster than his though ;)

Toddb pm'd...And he even said it was a family fued...MAN READ!!!! I said nothin to "dis" his cars....So learn to read next time...

VeromicaLFB-nice GTO...

"her" cars ;) although, the mustang isn't mine, its the fiances :p

try zaino or tropi-care.com

My baby - 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs STM(Silverthron Metalic):

P1010362Finish.jpg

P1010559.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010603copy.jpg

P1010817.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back