What's new

Car & Truck Photos

OK the d300 is out and the D90 is in. I just could not wait 5 more months to get the D300.

So I have the D90 and working hard to learn how to use everything. I have been thru a 3 books and two dvds more than once each. Now I am playing with the camera to see what I can do better! Well everything I guess!

I will post more when I can get a car to shoot. Mine is in the shop across town being stored for a while. I will get back to it later!

Oh I got a Silk 740 Tripod too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom