What's new

Car wheel detail

Ironlegs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
198
Reaction score
67
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you mean by "did it come original in the car" ? It is Toyota Corolla
 
Ultraleggra's? did you give it the curb rash?
 
Its not my car :D
 
Ah, i understand :D
 
Oh how I'm a sucker for some OZ's!!!! I use to have some on mine. Expensive but nonetheless awesome wheels.

I like this shot a lot. Very cool


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, good to hear this from someone like you :D
 
Going through your Flickr, you seem to be very skilled
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom