Card swiper.

I personally use Paypal and have no problems with them. And all their other tools allows me to sell online with payment methods of either paypal or credit cards without me having to get my own SSL certs and shopping carts, etc. Or if i want it can be integrated with a shopping cart of my choice, but I like to keep things simple. Less coding for me is more time in the field. All my customers have loved the reader on my phone too. and like said above, the paypal debit is instant access to the money, but i really don't keep a balance in the account either. I think paypal has gotten a lot better then in the past when a complaint was filled they put a hold on the money, but i havnt had a dispute in ages either...Communication is key to keeping your customers happy and assured they are not getting ripped off.

We can swipe your debit or credit card on the paypal reader. You dont even need a paypal account.

That's fine with me then. I've seen a lot of businesses online where paypal was the only thing accepted - at all. I just spend my money somewhere else when that happens.

yea, I always find it funny when a business limits themselves to only one type of payment other than cash.
the only time i only accept paypal is when i have something on ebay.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back