Carla

I like 'em :sillysmi:

#1 has got that "I'm cool, deal with it" kind of vibe to it, haha.

#2 is cropped a little too close, I think. Just something about the way she's cut off feels a little awkward to me. Also the white balance seems off? She's got... like a purplish tint to her skin.... same with #3, although I like the composition a bit better, except for the fact that you JUUUUUUUUST clipped her finger tips off, haha.

The WB seems too cool but other than that they look good.

These have that weird purple-ish/magenta-ish Canon undertone in the skin-tones that I see sometimes...not sure if you want them to be like that, or if it's an artifact of your post processing and noise reduction or what...

She's a cute lady!

Colored guitar strings...what is the world coming to?

I like the first one, especially the colors. In the last one the hat kind of blends in to the sky. A different colored hat would be nice.

Trees in the way. She's photogenic; there's good potential however, for me, it's too obvious - her awareness of the camera/the viewer. The pictures need to get beyond that and be candid/more enigmatic.

#1, #1, #1. the tree is completely forgivable, I didn't even notice it at first look. i would brighten her up a little little in post to pop her more from the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back